Voice acting stuff I Voice acting stuff I

Meh..

Stop saying "uhhh"

impressions are pretty good.

The snake one is pretty good, I'd love to hear your Snake voice in a MGS parody.

{Forever Young} [cnb Remi {Forever Young} [cnb Remi

Do some more covers!!

Your pretty good at original songs, but maybe do something a bit harded, covering songs, or remixing them!

I would like to see someone try and do a DECENT cover or rmx of Linkin Park.. The LP covers/rmx's ive seen are absolutly shit.

Your covers are not shit. They are fucking awesome!

TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008 TomaMoto Voice Demo 2008

LOLOLOLOL

Someone needs to make a flash of this, itll be so roflmao!

Nice

10/10

{Starlight} RMX {Starlight} RMX

fux!

Never heard a rmx on ng with vox..this is a superb rmx, and the vox just made it even better!!

(DJ-B) Sweet Child O' Mine (DJ-B) Sweet Child O' Mine

Woot!!

Fucking awesome cover =]. Downloadeded!

btw, i agree with mistahmoo, turn down the treble, it kinda hurts my ears =\

Elmer Fudd on heroin Elmer Fudd on heroin

Lolz!

This pwns. So ganna be my ringtone now.

B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX B0UNC3 - Sound of my dream RMX

Woot.

Nice song, downloaded. =]

v THOSE GUYS ARE DOUCHEBAGS!

Paint It, Black (Instrumental) Paint It, Black (Instrumental)

Still sounds basically the same..

..As in classic rock,but with orchestrated bits, I think the best way this song should go is into either more heavier, or softer (as in straight piano with some drums..) But meh thats my opinion..
If you wanted to keep the same kinda sound as the original song, you have certanly achieved that.

Further things to imrpove on..Maybe get a guitar solo somewhere in the middle of the song (1:37), to give it that extra oomph, because I dont really like hearing a bridge then it going straight back into the same old thing as what happened before the bridge.. But meh, your song..Which you made incredibly good. 9/10 but still a 5/5

japan4 - 3 (sample) japan4 - 3 (sample)

Guh..

For a 1st submission this is actually quite good, but I hate the way the drums start and then they stop as the bass line comes in..
Needs to be longer, more melody, and vocals!

japan4band responds:

Thanks for the review! This song isn't finished yet. I just wanted to see what people thought of what I had so far.

~Memories~ ~Memories~

TBH im not into Techno/Dance..

But, this is probably one of the best Techno/Dance songs ive heard on NG.
I had to download it, it was awesome. =]